♥Glück | HappYness is a state of mind or feeling characterized by contentment, love, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy. Here at glücklich we love things that make us happy! We love food, art, craft, music and anything under the sun! We want to share with you things that make our little elves glee-ful! ♥ Everytime you leave satisfied and happy, ♪happYness♪ is released into the air and it gives our little elves more engergy to create and search for many more lovely knick-knacks for you!♥

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fabric buttons coming this way soon!

Hi Blogger ville, sorry I have been away for awhile, I was just catching up with my social life and doing some research. So What did I find? Did I mention I was in to making my own fabric buttons? Well, I bought this DIY fabric button making kit that allows you to easily make all sorts of cute buttons. And I am obsessed with everything fabric buttons now!
So.. what is in the pipe line you asked? Expect to see more statement pieces and cute buttons on my etsy shop. I  was researching and I am inspired to make my own DIY rubber stamps and stamp on to the cloth and make them into buttons. I just cant find the materials. You see miss chief elf here does not own a car, and its a little time consuming to go to these places to hunt for stuff, I probably would just have to get it off online. So stay tuned ok, many exciting things coming this way!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment


♥ We sell happy Shoes ♥ Accessories ♥ jewellery ♥ Plushies ♥ art ♥