♥Glück | HappYness is a state of mind or feeling characterized by contentment, love, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy. Here at glücklich we love things that make us happy! We love food, art, craft, music and anything under the sun! We want to share with you things that make our little elves glee-ful! ♥ Everytime you leave satisfied and happy, ♪happYness♪ is released into the air and it gives our little elves more engergy to create and search for many more lovely knick-knacks for you!♥

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good Bye Summer!

Today is a very special day, it is the 29th of Feb 2012 -  an added day to the calendar because it is a leap year and also, it is the the last day of summer! A lot of my friends are whining that summer is over, I appear to seem like I empathize them, but I am actually secretly doing a celebration dance behind their backs!

I absolutely love the cold, no sweat patches, no stuffy trains and no putting up with the excruciating summer body odour f other commuters in the packed morning trains.Another reason is because I get to wear jackets and scarves to cover my chubby body!

I recently completed a scarf for a friend, this scarf was way overdue, we bought the materials last summer. I admit it was plain laziness - no excuses at all. Anyway, the main thing is, I completed it finally and she loved it! The blanket stitch gave it a little more cosy warm touch! I love the colour too, Navy Blue with a hint of blended red streaks! I am so proud of myself.


Since we are on the topic of knitting, I want you to have a look at a project that my friend Amanda urged me to get into. We are knitting a new scarf for winter! My project is about 60% completed and the results are looking fantastic! What scarf am I talking about? The scarf is a cute little foxy number. Yes, literally foxy! It is a cute little plushie scarf. Will show you more pictures soon.

Have a merry winter, and I hope everyone is as happy as I am!

xoxo
Your chief elf

No comments:

Post a Comment


♥ We sell happy Shoes ♥ Accessories ♥ jewellery ♥ Plushies ♥ art ♥