♥Glück | HappYness is a state of mind or feeling characterized by contentment, love, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy. Here at glücklich we love things that make us happy! We love food, art, craft, music and anything under the sun! We want to share with you things that make our little elves glee-ful! ♥ Everytime you leave satisfied and happy, ♪happYness♪ is released into the air and it gives our little elves more engergy to create and search for many more lovely knick-knacks for you!♥

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A rather sweet memory

Nothing can be cuter than the marriage of dessert and stationary.
I am here on a Tuesday evening chilling at a café called "My Sweet Memory", down on Bathurst Street. It is a Korean-shabby chic inspired dessert + stationary café, serving your normal selection of coffee, teas, dessert, cakes and a cute range of stationary.

Fifi had a green tea latte- creamy and yummy and I had a gelato vanilla shake- I know, how boring can I get. right?

I heard they open till late on the weekdays! Come on Sydney siders, get your bums off those dining chairs and head to town for a cuppa and shop for cute stationaries that you do not need!

I didn't get a chance to look at the price tags, but even if you don't make any purchases, a cute café that opens late in Sydney will surely make you happy as can be.

My sweet memory is located at- 95 Bathurst Street, Sydney.

http://www.mysweetmemory.com.au/

1 comment:


♥ We sell happy Shoes ♥ Accessories ♥ jewellery ♥ Plushies ♥ art ♥